IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE...
We hope you always have a great shopping experience but on the off chance you run into an issue I would love to help.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKAGES NOT ARRIVING DUE TO INCORRECT SHIPPING INFORMATION LISTED BY THE CUSTOMER AT THE TIME OF CHECKOUT. IF ITEMS ARE RETURNED DUE TO INCORRECT OR INSUFFICIENT SHIPPING ADDRESS AND ADDITIONAL SHIPPING/RESHIPPING IS REQUIRED THE CUSTOMER WILL BE INVOICED FOR THE ADDITIONAL COST AND WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING BEFORE THE ITEM WILL BE SENT. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE.
- In the event you need to exchange due to manufacturing defect or damage during shipping you will need to contact us via email at email@example.com or via the contact page to inform us of the damage within 10 days of receiving the item. AT THIS TIME WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR REASONS BEYOND THESE LISTED, however we will gladly exchange your product with the correct size, etc. If for some reason an item cannot be replaced via exchange (ex. Out of stock) a refund may be offered. Refunds will only be extended to the original purchaser. Once we are contacted we will inform you of return instructions.
- Customers are responsible for the shipping cost of the returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for stolen or damaged items once they have been marked "delivered" by the shipping service. We will however do our best to help retrieve your product and will discuss replacement options. These options may require repurchase at cost by the customer.
- You must retain proof of shipping (tracking number) in case your order is lost on the way. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return.
- Items are shipped from Houston via USPS or UPS. Please allow 7 - 14 business days for processing and shipping. Please note, many items are handmade and may require additional processing time. **DUE TO COVID-19 AND LIMITED ACCESS TO SUPPLIES PRODUCTION TIMES MAY BE EXTENDED.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Name, billing address, shipping address, phone numbers, email address
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION ONLY IF YOU SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION, AS DEFINED BY THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT]
Selling Personal Information
Our Site sells Personal Information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
- CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION SOLD;
- INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPT-OUT OF SALE;
- WHETHER YOUR BUSINESS SELLS INFORMATION OF MINORS (UNDER 16) AND WHETHER YOU OBTAIN AFFIRMATIVE AUTHORIZATION;
- IF YOU PROVIDE A FINANCIAL INCENTIVE TO NOT SELL INFORMATION, PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THAT INCENTIVE IS.]
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below [OR INSERT ALTERNATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING ACCESS, ERASURE, CORRECTION, AND PORTABILITY REQUESTS].
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
TEAM JEMINI DESIGNS, 2162 SPRING STUEBNER RD, SUITE 140 - 106, Spring TX 77389, United States
Last updated: 10/3/2021
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.